OMG !! JONGHYUN DARLING GOT H1N1 ! :'(
SM said he wud b recovering in a wk's tym .
HIMNAE! JONGHYUN MUST JYJY ! (L)
AHAHAHA . i'm still luffing over da dog ting .
Topic : fighting
My dog and I , I fought with my dog , happy , Because he was throwing a tantrum . I didn’t spare him , and “BOK!” , gave him a punch . He got angry and fought with me but he was not my match , and when he took his jab , he was always barking , he’s really troublesome .
AHAHAHA . SH even created sound effects - "BOK"
omg~ SO CUTE !
dey(other 4 members of FT.I) said dat he wud mk strange sounds when dey tickle him . CUTE ! he even named it okay ? "sound attack" LOL . dey ASO say he got a unique way of thinking and it made him more cute lor . 8D
and hope his no. of anti-fans decreases by now . ITS NOT HIS FAULT !
and .. OMG MY FOREHEAD . PIMPLE + BLACKHEAD OUTBREAK CAN .
i practically tied my fringe up so dat my forehead can breathe . I NID 2 C A DOCTOR . ltr goin huiy hse , will put on cap . :'(
BYE~ OILY SKIN SUCKS . (N)


