Congrats to SHINee for their second Mutizen with Ring Ding Dong!
JongHyun is bck! WOOTS!
MinHo took over Onew at da beginning of da song , LeeTeuk appeared at da ltr part of da song and sang a little .
ahh~ comfortable 2 hear JongHyun's "malgo" with da finger shake . OMG-dingly charming !
Huiy says SeungHyun is shuai ! OMG - YAY . HE WAS , I TOLD DA WHOLE WORLD .
But Huiy STILL says dat FT.I is not her cup of tea . Oh well , she prefers Mayday and SHINee(elastically fan-tastic) and SNSD ? at least SHINee! :D
SIAN . Oh ya , hw haven do . MUAHAHAHA , k i start 2mr . C MY MOOD . HAHA .
HUEVER GETS SONY ERICSSON AINO WILL GET ME ENVIOUS . lol , random .
LET ME BE FOLK-Y .
MY LOVE 4 SHINee and FT.I IS DEEPER DEN da SEA(?)
k , wadeva . Jus noe dat I luf dem . 8D


