hahahahahahaha(evil laugh)I FINALLY GOT RID OF THOSE IDIOTIC SPAMMERS.and 2 those whom i din invite and wan see my blog,tell me.i invite U! haha.xin qing zheng hao.and now.im lyk havin my left hand with nails of black colour(yay!black)and the other still ?colour.i cant colour my nails(rite hand) with my left hand cos.left hand mei li.but out of 5 fingernails.oni 2 look presentable.so ltr gonna ask my ma help me.cos must chen holiday ai mei.haha.BLACK.simply rocks.
Chocolate Abs
Annyoung, ALICIA here !
ME! used 2 study in Yumin Primary School(fantastically elastic) and now, studying in CCHMS , 2LY
NOTHING rocks more thanSHINee♥ SuJu BoA SNSD BEAST BIGBANG and 周杰伦
(They are my world )
I treasure! and ♥ My YUMIN Clique - HUIY , JWEN and WEIL and also MELONS !
I want! MORE MONEY!!! MORE ALBUMS! MORE BOYBANDS(♥)!IPOD TOUCH! GD RESULTS!
Normal | Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big
about this blog
This blog was opened by Alicia to accomodate your mindless musings and daily rantings.
Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!