new pic 2day.haha.so 2day very bored la.same old thing.haiz.accor. 2 jingwen's blog.weil and huiy go take neo-print 2day.so envious.i have 2 stay at home.cos STILL HAVIN COUGH?anyway.YAN YA LUN ROCKS!!! AHH!!! 火火..i bathed rong rong(da girl my ma babysits.shes 4 dis year) 2day..so interesting.my ma say give me try.den can practice.nxt time nid bathe my children.lols.so long.is lyk 15 more years?! haha.i wan go out.haiz.so bored.still have 2 wait until nxt fri den can go escape.lols.I WAN GO OUT LAR!!! nvm.i go see my pics.(all ya lun)haha.bb.<3
Chocolate Abs
Annyoung, ALICIA here !
ME! used 2 study in Yumin Primary School(fantastically elastic) and now, studying in CCHMS , 2LY
NOTHING rocks more thanSHINee♥ SuJu BoA SNSD BEAST BIGBANG and 周杰伦
(They are my world )
I treasure! and ♥ My YUMIN Clique - HUIY , JWEN and WEIL and also MELONS !
I want! MORE MONEY!!! MORE ALBUMS! MORE BOYBANDS(♥)!IPOD TOUCH! GD RESULTS!
Normal | Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big
about this blog
This blog was opened by Alicia to accomodate your mindless musings and daily rantings.
Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours!